Welcome to Master Auto Repair
St. Louis and Collinsville - Auto Repair & Tires
We help busy professionals in the St. Louis, Missouri and Collinsville, Illinois area keep their vehicles in top running condition with exceptional auto repair services without disrupting their work schedule or their family time. Master Auto Repair is proud to be the most trusted source for auto repair & tires in St.Louis and Collinsville. Master Auto Repair offers:
- A long-standing reputation for complete honesty in the auto repair and tire industry.
- Auto repair in St. Louis & auto repair in Collinsville performed by ASE Certified technicians.
- Auto Repair backed by a "No Hassle" 2 year/24,000 mile parts AND labor warranty
- Convenient locations and convenient hours of operation to help suite your auto repair and tire needs.
- A ride to work or back home when you drop your car off at any of our St. Louis or Collinsville locations.
- FREE loaner vehicles while we service yours.
- 12 Months of FREE towing or roadside assistance coverage after every auto service.
Business Update: Mike Najjar Retires; Sells Shops to Key Employees
After twenty three years in business, Mike and Leslie Najjar have retired from Master Auto Repair in order to spend more time with their family, and to do some traveling. Each of the locations was sold to its general manager, all of whom were long-term employees, first of Najjar Car Care and then Master Auto Repair.
The planning for the business transition began over eight years ago, when Mike first conceived the plan to eventually turn the business over to his key personnel. In 2008 the business name was changed from Najjar Car Care (we still miss that great logo) to Master Auto Repair as a first step in the process.
"To all our valued customers,
Thank you for your patronage over the past 23 years. I would not have made the deal if I weren't 100% confident that the care of your family's vehicles would be in excellent hands. Scott Ramsey (23 yrs), Shawn Mead (22yrs), Lori Lucas (13yrs), Ed Starns (10 yrs) and John Jackson (10yrs) have proven to me over the years that they have your best interest at heart, and will continue to provide you with the excellent service you deserve."
-Mike Najjar, former owner
Master Auto News Center
At one time, there were only a couple of choices fo …