Auto Repair & Services
- Air Filters
- Alternator Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Battery Replacement
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Car Service & Preventative Mainentance
- Complimentary Loaner Cars
- Free Shuttle Service
- Computerized Reminder Service
- Cooling System Replacement
- Cylinder Head and Gasket Replacement
- Driveline Repair
- Drive Train
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Flat Tire Repair
- Fluid Inspection
- Fuel Pumps and Fuel Tanks
- Glass Replacement
- Headlight Restoration
- Intake Manifold Gaskets
- Muffler Repair & Exhaust Inspection
- Oil Change Service
- Shuttle Service
- Steering & Suspension Repair Service
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Installation
- Tire Rotation
- Transmission Repair
- Transmission Replacement
- Wheel Alignments
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Valve Cover Gaskets
Automotive Tune Up in St. Louis, MO & Collinsville, IL
Tune-ups could extend the life of your vehicle and change engine materials that are susceptible to deterioration. A lot of automobiles ought to have song ups every 30,000 miles. Master Auto and Tire provides high quality affordable tune ups, as well as other auto repair services.
What they do: Regular tune-ups can easily protect against future engine complications, while identifying and changing used parts. Preserving a regular tune-up timetable will assist your car last longer, maintain much better fuel mileage, and improve performance.
Why service is necessary: Many vehicles require frequently set tune-ups at about every 30,000 miles. Examine your vehicle's owner's handbook for additional specific specifications.
Routine Car Tune Ups Protects the Life of Your Car
If your automobile is having complications such as:
- Poor gas mileage.
- Sluggish performance.
- Engine seems, thumps, or pings.
- Adolescent electric problems.
- Ventilation problems.
An in depth tune-up done by a proficient technician features:
- Switching out the air filter.
- Switching out the gas filters.
- Putting in brand-new ignition system and changing any type of used spark plug wires.
- Inspecting and installing a new supplier cap if one is needed.
- Checking and installing a new blades if the old one has splits, burning or carbon build-up.
- Evaluating the valve-cover gasket and readjusting the valves.
- Inspection and complementing all liquids.
- Checking the battery and washing the terminals.
- Good Crankcase Air flow (PCV) valve switched out, if clogged.
Master Auto and Tire offers quality Automotive Tune Ups
Preventative upkeep and tune-ups may go a lengthy way in conserving money over the life of your car. Make an appointment for a tune up today at Master Auto and Tire to avoid usual car problems and expand the life of your car! Contact Master Auto and Tire today to book your next Tune Up Change auto repair services. Master Auto and Tire is proud to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in in St. Louis, MO & Collinsville, IL.