Happy New Year from Master Auto Repair!
The holidays are behind us, it’s the start of a new year, and Master Auto Repair in St. Louis MO wants to send you the best wishes for a fresh start in 2016!
We know that you’ve got many, many choices when it comes to auto repair and maintenance in the St. Louis MO and Collinsville IL area. At Master Auto Repair, though, we offer quite a bit more than the average auto repair shop. That includes niceties like:
· Complimentary loaner car or shuttle service to get you back and forth to work and home while your car’s in the shop for auto repair or service
· Master Auto Repair shops are all staffed by ASE-certified technicians, meaning that your vehicle is in expert hands. What’s more, our tech Scott Ramsey and his team won ASE’s 2001 Missouri Diagnostic Challenge, competing against teams of other techs from across Missouri and southern Illinois to diagnose and repair a car that had been pre-“bugged” by experts from AAA. In addition, Master Auto Repair has earned the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence, a distinction that only 15 percent of shops across the country can claim.
· Along with our ASE certifications, we’re also proud members of the Car Care Council and Alliance of Automotive Service Providers
· All repair work at Master Auto Repair is backed by a no-questions-asked, no-hassle 24,000 mile/2 year warranty on parts and labor
· All repair-and-replace work is done using OEM-quality parts
· Convenient hours of operation and five locations across Collinsville and St Louis to make it a little easier to schedule your auto repair
· Our Decal Program earns you a 5 percent discount on oil changes and auto repair…which pays off for us when your friends ask about that decal and you refer them to Master Auto Repair!
Master Auto Repair got its start way back in ’83, when Mike Najjar was working as manager of the Crestwood Amoco. By ’89, Mike started his own business, Mike’s Bridgeton Shell, and by the early 90s the groundwork was in place for Master Auto Repair. Today, Mike Najjar has retired and all six Master Auto Repair shops are owned and managed by veterans of the organization. That means that we’re part of the community in St Louis MO and Collinsville IL – we’re your neighbors, we have a real stake in the area and we care about what happens here. We’re locally-owned and operated, with a level of care and customer service excellence that you won’t find at big-box chain auto repair shops.
As 2016 gets underway, we hope that you keep coming back to Master Auto Repair. If you haven’t been here yet, we want to welcome you and invite you to become part of our loyal and satisfied customer base. Happy New Year from Master Auto Repair! Make an appointment with us today!
|Happy New Year from Master Auto Repair! was written by Mike Najjar of Master Auto and Tire|